Beginning with the 20th Anniversary of our Association, to be celebrated in Winnipeg, MB, June 6-9, 2018, the Chairman will present the Longevity Awards to member companies according to their date of engagement.
- 20-year Award – Joined in 1998
- 15-year Award – Joined in 2003
- 10-year Award – Joined in 2008
- 5-year Award – Joined in 2013
The Longevity Awards Committee is a standing committee of the Board. The purpose of this Committee is to:
- Review the membership list from 1998
- Establish guidelines
- Develop criteria for the Longevity Awards
- To recognize long-term member companies
- Encourage membership retention
- Encourage membership satisfaction
The individual members active on this Committee are:
Dean Schmied, NCSG Crane & Hauling Services Ltd.
Bill Finkle Jr. CROPAC Equipment & Services
Kevin Maguire, Equipment Sales & Services Ltd
If you wish to participate in the work of this committee, please contact Claire Belanger-Parker
by email at: claire(at)crac-aclg.ca or by phone at 306-585-2722.